This article is only applicable to a network with the Volume Programme Purchase confguration. This instruction can only be managed by an user with the "Network administrator" role.
Every user in the network is linked to an one time only redeemable code, which is valid per Apple ID.
Should the user want to install the iOS app on two separate devices, using two separate Apple ID's (for example: work device and private device), the network administrator can reset the redeemable code on the desktop webversion of Speakap.
Please find an instruction below:
- Login to your Speakap network;
- Click on your profile picture on the top right of your screen;
- Select Users located under Network settings;
- Search for the user and click on her/his name;
- Click on the minus-sign next to 'iOS redeemable code issued: Yes'.
The redeemable code has been reset and the user can download the iOS app.