Giving Account access - Android white-label app
In order to publish a white-label app, we need two types of access:
- API access - described in another guide: API access guide
- Developer account access - described in this guide
Why we need account access?
To be able to update screenshots, store listing text, and manage app releases manually.
How do you give us account access?
You give us account access by inviting us to your account and specifying the correct permissions.
We recommend giving us the Administrator role. This can make things easier for both sides.
(You can also opt to give us the Release Manager role, which is more limiting.)
Note: screenshots at the end
- Login with your Google account for publishing.
- On the main page click Settings.
- Click Users & permissions
- Click INVITE NEW USER
- In the dialog:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Access expiry date: Never
- Role: Administrator
Note: If you prefer, you could select the role Release manager (not recommended).
Note: If you have multiple apps, you could give us access only to a specific one by selecting in from the "Add an app" menu.
- Click SEND INVITATION
At the end of the whole process, you will see two entries in the list Users with access:
- One item that gives us Account access (email@example.com)
- One item that gives us API access (a long email with numbers). From the other guide.
From the main page:
From the Settings page:
From the Users & permissions page:
From the dialog: