How do I change my password?
You can change your password in two ways: either on Speakap or by way of a password reset email.
Changing your password with a reset email
You can easily reset your password using a reset email. Use this option when you have forgotten your password.
- Go to https://login.speakap.com;
- At the bottom right, click on Forgot your password?;
- Fill in your email address and click Request;
- Go to your email inbox and follow the instructions in the email Your requested password reset!;
- Choose a new password and click Set new password.
- Sign in using your email address and your chosen password.
Changing your password on Speakap
Another option is to reset your password on Speakap. However, you will need to know your current password.
- Click the gear wheel on the top right of your screen;
- Select More... located under My settings;
- In the next screen, select the menu option Security;
- Click the Password tab;
- Fill in your current and new password;
- Confirm your new password by clicking the Change password button.
Your password has been changed!
Note: if you have forgotten your current password, please click I forgot my password in the Password screen and confirm you want to request a new password by clicking Request in the next dialogue.
An email will be sent to your email address.